Friday, 7 October 2011
Happy early birthday to me!:D
Today was JUST TOTALLY TOTALLY AWESOME! Well here it goes...so ranjeenee n rAchel n samsam went down from class,saying that they had to meet ms gan.so,I went down later,with keyi,enqi n melly.well when I went down to the canteen,rAnjeenee ran out n grabbed me,saying that she was in trouble with ms gan n that she had to meet her.but she didn't want to meet her.then we went to the canteen together.and suddenly,ppl started singing the birthday song to me when I reached the table.with the clique n chloe.Dianne n Edith.yes so duh,I was shocked n everything cause I really thought that ranjeenee didn't buy anything...but it turns out I was wrong!:D so it was really awesome n all:DDD yes.and we smeared cream on each other...started by MELLY.so it was really funn:))))!then we went to j8:D and ate pizza hut for lunch.agn.and SAMSAM TREATED ME TO LUNCH:D so nice.samsam If u r reading this,thxs for the lunch:D but today isn't my birthday yet.it's TOMORROW:D and the GD thing is I don't have Guzheng:)but the bad thing is,I got ballet...haiz.no break on my birthday...guess that's life. Just wanted to say MY LAST BIRTHDAY IN PL WAS REALLY MEMORABLE,THXS TO THE WONDERFUL PPL WHO PUT SO MUCH EFFORT N THOUGHT TO CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY:Dit kidda looked like this...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment