Friday, 20 March 2009

20 March 2009,Friday

Yesterday i go escape theme park so fun leh!!! But all the fast rides that i want 2 sit all close :( I like the viking ship the best but i sit twice only cause no time:( The first time i sit at the last second place of the boat then the tennagers who sit beside me was like screaming like hell!!! But of couse i did not scream la(4 the whole viking ship ride) :D When i go up and whoosh down that time wah the climax so nice lo like no gravity 1 leh n i like going 2 drop out of the ship. So cool lo! I wanted 2 go on the log ride but my bro scary cat (water also scared) nobody go with me so i did not go on it lo. I so damn regretted leh!!!O ya & the second time when i queing up for the viking ship that time, 2 boys stand behind me & i heared 1 of the boys say later when he sit at the side of the boat he will not scream but guess what? Later when we got up that time (i also sit at the side la) the 2 boys keep shouting OMG...OMG like siao like that.LOL:) I SWEAR I WILL NEVER EVER EVER GO INTO ANY HAUTED HOUSE EVER AGAIN!!!MY bro la want 2 go so i just went in lo when i go in the whole place only got me, my brother ,my father n 1 woman with her child.I so freak out so after 5 min i came out le even though i only see dead body some stuffs hanging from the celling n the creepy thing is i heared sound behind me.Anyway so scary la! only got 5 ppl inside leh!Okay enough about that i later cannot sleep ah.Yesterday i also watch race 2 witch mountain the show quite boring la nothing special 1.So bad lo i break my record of not having any chinese tuition for 5 years leh!Today i start my chinese tuition.Haiz...thats all 4 now ;)

PS If we r going out after PSLE:Yesterday i go ehub i THINK inside the arcade have neoprint cause i see from a far so not so sure :D

No comments: