Saturday, 7 March 2009

6 March 2009,Saturday

Today so lucky!!!Okay lets begin at the top.Today i got Guzheng class n in between the class, Got flickers of blackout!Ok total got 5 times of blackout 1 of it very long.(I so happy)At first i stay in the room then when i see everybody was outside, i decided 2 go out. Then i started chating with JiaHui.I got no idea what cause the blackout but i don really care cause i can miss guzheng!In between the blackout my guzheng teacher actually put 3 candles to see if i can play in the dark but still cannot see so never play.LOL :) I am sssooooooooooo scared of my exam results!(Hope i can beat phaedra :D) O ya i really really really... wish that i can get in the finals.Cause i ask my mum if i get in the finals can i get a reward and then she ask what reward but i don tell her n neither will i tell u guys!When i get in the finals then i tell u people.O n check this link out!!!(u will sure like it!)href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CmBZRAjzeg">
href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy_3cFlXVEM">href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhOZL_SgTV4">

No comments: