6DAYS LEFT OHMYGOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE.
TMR 10-5 SOMEMORE. THEN 8PM STILL GOT ARTS. ITS GNA BE SUPER TIRING. HOPE I SURVIVE...
AND I STILL HAVEN'T THOUGHT OF WHAT TO TELL THUM LAOSHI ABT WHATS WRONG WITH MY TIE MA YIN YET. AND HE SAID 'tell me what you think can be improved on on friday' OH GOSHH.
OH YAH I WATCHED BREAKING DAWN TODAY. ITS FREAKING AWESOME, NOT THE BREAK NECK PARTS(there were so many of those) BUT GOSHH TAYLOR LAUNTER<3 and renesmee is rly pretty. haha.but it wasn't as exciting cause the filmgarde cinema always so ulu, nobody goes there, so wasn't as exciting as when i watched all the other twilight movies in a packed cinema. but it was still nice. hopefully, got time to watch agn, either with my PL clique or the gz ppl, i think fongling wanna watch haha. ok byebyeee. 6DAYS LEFT OMGOMGOMGOMG. oh yahh, if any stranger or passerby happens to read my blog, You can go and watch the youth preliminary round, guzheng chinese music competition on 28nov, at 4.55pm at singapore conference hall^^
No comments:
Post a Comment